Monday, September 5, 2011

First time blogger

So many of my friends on facebook are always sharing their blogging posts and I have decided it is time for me to give this wide world of blogging a try. Sometimes, I have a hard time believing that people would really want to read about the simple goings-on in the life of my little family. But then I know remember that I really do enjoy reading others blog. So, here goes!

I guess the biggest reason I have been wanting to blog is to try to remember all of the wonderful things that happen in my life. 99% of these fantastic adventures are things that my little man Rocky and my wonderful husband Mitch and myself do from day to day. For those of you who know my family you know that there is NEVER a dull moment when these boys are around.

So...

Since I am a novice, those more experienced please feel free to help me out! Hopefully I'll get the hang of this.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for joining the blogging world. I wonder the same thing, why would anyone want to read my blog. But its my day to day journal so even if no one reads it at least ill have these memories of my kiddos! But I'll read yours so I'm glad you are doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big time blogger and also love keeping a journal. You are such a favorite of mine; that I will enjoy following your life happenings. I really think that a blog is more like a journal and can be copied as a book; where facebook is just not like that at all. I love catching up with what is going on with my children and grandchildren on their blogs.
    Have fun and keep on enjoying the moments.

    ReplyDelete