Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's a GIRL!!

Mitch and I had some what of a little competion going when I was expecting Rocky. I would have staked my life on it that he was a girl. I just knew it deep down! So Mitch being the "agreeable" person he is, he was convinced it was a boy. To this day he says he really did think Rocky was a boy but sometimes I wonder. As general rule he likes to choose the opposing side. Anyway, the day of the ultra sound came and we were both kind of quiet while we got ready and headed to the hospital. I kept thinking, "What if I'm wrong, when I have been to adament." Mitch kept thinking, "How can a mother's intuition be wrong?" Well, Mitch was right! And he will never ever let me forget. Don't get me wrong, though. I never was disappointed with my little boy. I always wanted a little boy first so I was so ecstatic! We love our little Rocky Pants! Anyway, when we found out about baby #2 neither of us were very persistent about our thoughts, especially me. But once again I had a nagging feeling that this baby was a girl and Mitch thought it was a boy. So I thought for sure that I was wrong but I still couldn't shake the feeling. I switched my doctor with this pregnancy and we so excited when I found out that the new office did a 16 week gender check. I scheduled an appointment and we headed in on October 13. Guess who was right this time? ME!! And even though I am so excited I can hardly see straight I don't think that anyone is more excited than Mitch. He can't wait to have a baby girl. I've already started buying her clothes and I told Mitch if he thought I had a problem with that with Rocky he ain't seen nothing yet! There are SOOOOOO many cute little girls clothes. We are so excited for this new little addition to our family. Even Rocky knows to point to mommy's tummy when we ask where the baby is.

No comments:

Post a Comment